MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hades Fairy Road _ Weight Loss Expert _ txt Novel Paradise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hades Fairy Road _ Weight Loss Expert _ txt Novel Paradise
At this time of dawn, under the blowing of the morning breeze, the three of them had gradually drifted away from the chaotic woods. In the fresh air, and under the gradually bright light, the face of the butterfly orchid is so beautiful that it is strange. Su Huaiyu's eyes flowed over it, as if he had suddenly been burned by the pain in his eyes, a little bit, and then hesitated, and suddenly opened his mouth to leave. "Now that Elder Martial Sister has made up her mind, I won't bother." "Oh, be my guest!" Without any hypocrisy and politeness, the butterfly orchid waved impatiently to say goodbye, and Li Xun only slightly bowed his head. Su Huaiyu was not half dissatisfied, and seemed to have forgotten that a rare Sou Shen Bing was still in the hands of the other side, and did not even mention it at all. With a smile, he slowly drifted away. Finally, he said softly, "If Elder Martial Sister suddenly changes her mind one day, you might as well tell her that I will open the middle door to greet her.." After a pause, Su Huaiyu suddenly remembered something. Before she was about to sink into the clear sky, Youyou said, "I heard that the old monster has come up with something new. Elder Martial Sister,hot tub wholesale, you'd better be careful in the near future!" While the sound was still ringing in his ears, his figure had disappeared, and the killers of the Fallen Feather Sect around him had withdrawn silently in the morning. Li Xun touched his chin and smiled strangely: "This one has said all this. I'm afraid the drunkard's intention is not in the bar." "Yes, I care about your life and mine!" The butterfly orchid gave Li Xun an angry look and said, "Idiot, you still don't understand what one side is?"? Do you really think that when the grand suzerain goes out, he only takes these scraps with him? "Hum, there are at least two Xuanyu waiting twenty miles away. If I just show the slightest sign of injury, let's run for our lives right now!" Fallen Feather Zong killer classification,endless pool factory, is yellow, green, blood, Xuan, plain five colors in turn, of which plain feather is only the name of the suzerain, and Xuan feather, represents the highest killer of the clan. Two? I thought there was only one! Li Xun was surprised to respond, but saw the more surprised face of the butterfly orchid. He shrugged his shoulders. "Ever since I practiced this kung fu, I've been very sensitive to life, but it looks worse than your nose …" Besides, even if someone was lying in ambush, would he really risk a fight? You know, if he is not careful, he may be eaten by us! The butterfly orchid snorted, Chinese spa manufacturer ,jacuzzi swim spa, but when she was so angry, she couldn't help coughing: "You were really cheated by him. It was because you didn't think of it that he would do it!"! This madman, I've almost seen him grow up, how can I not know? "Crazy?" Li Xun looked back for a moment, but he didn't feel anything like this. He shook his head. "Maybe it's my clumsy eyes, but from my point of view.." Ha The laughter did have some other meanings, but for the butterfly orchid, it had no effect at all. She smiled coldly. "Stupid!"! If you don't think about it, if he still has a little human flavor, how can he be the Lord of the Falling Feather Sect? Fallen Feather Ten Kill Skill, which one is not the absolute nature of love, life and death can be achieved, immersed in such a method for hundreds of years, is a Bodhisattva, can also be transformed into a demon. Why did I turn around and go to Zhu Gouzong after I rebelled? Is it funny? Don't you just want to find a place to kill people? Li Xun stopped laughing and then frowned. Naturally, he is not a "fool" or a "fool," but if the other person is really a madman, he really cannot grasp the other person's way of thinking. So he humbly asked, "So what do you think he wants to do?" Didn't you hear him? The old monster of a thousand machines is coming to make trouble for me. Let me be careful in the near future. Water butterfly orchid bites the word "near future" very hard. If Li Xun still doesn't understand at this time, then he is a real fool. He knows you're hurt! No, since he bought the news from Yanxing Zong, he has to be more comprehensive. Hey, you mean the Southeast Forest Sea? "Yes?" The butterfly orchid, however, came back in reply, and her expression was quite interesting: "Aren't you trying to figure it out in your heart these two days?"? Why don't you tell me? Li Xun's words were so striking that he couldn't get them out of his mouth. After a while, he said with a wry smile, "You can see so clearly. Aren't you trying to figure it out in your heart?" That's what he said, but after Li Xun hesitated for a moment, he continued, "Maybe it won't be long before you and Ramesh have a battle in the southeast forest, and it will spread all over the world. You can't hide it.". "That's all right. It's just that you said at the time that Ramesh was lying in ambush with a hundred magic butterflies, not a water butterfly orchid. Then what was your identity when you were in ambush?" "Is there a difference?" It was obvious that the butterfly orchid was pretending to be confused, and by the way, it also brought the atmosphere that had just suddenly become stiff to life. Li Xun's heart was bright, so he rolled his eyes. Nonsense! Originally, Ramesh still had some tricks for me, for the sake of the ownership of Wuyin Xuan. It was all right before, but now that there is the matter of Yan Shuiyue, the value of this place will rise immediately, and it is a good time to make profits from it. If he sees the change at this time, hey, is Ramesh's means so easy to take? The butterfly orchid looked at him with a smile, confirming that his words had come to an end. "Then what?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. "What then?" No? In this case, shouldn't someone express doubt? Not only in this matter, but also before and after what? Li Xun even lost the strength of a wry smile this time. The response to this seemingly Frank but actually cunning rascal was not what he could cope with in his present state of mind. If two people are against each other now, I'm afraid Li Xun will die miserably, but why is he not nervous at all? Li Xun was about to raise his hand to surrender when he saw the butterfly orchid coming up and pulling the distance between them very close. This sudden, let Li Xun instinctively back slightly,China spa factory, but, the forehead back, but was blocked by the hands of the butterfly orchid. This is an extremely ambiguous action. The butterfly orchid raised her face almost provocatively and looked at Li Xun's eyes. monalisa.com