MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The end of marriage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of marriage
Qin Sen raised an eyebrow to look at him, light voice way: "I say Lu Zong, although search excellent net is you advocate create, but anyway say I am the biggest investor?"? Is it too irrational for you to give the advertising agency to Lin Dan, who resigned from me and set up his own business, if such a large amount of advertising fees are not earned by his own company? Lu Cheng Yang smiles lightly: "What you invest is me this person, not be a website, no matter what I do, share out bonus you take big head, this did not go?" Qin Sen snorted, "Which businessman would think he made less money?" Lu Chengyang put away his smiling face: "It's not that I don't want the advertising department to do this advertisement, but.." There is no good advertising creativity in Kaisen's advertising department. You know Lindane's working ability. It will be better for her to do it. This matter he is after careful consideration, "said before, when Huarui's advertising case is over, find the right person, this director I will not do it?" "Well, have you found the right person?" Qin Sen asked in reply. Lu Cheng Yang is looking down at Su Xun's location, the small dot on the software is indeed moving towards the address she said, slightly looked up at Qin Sen, "found,diammonium phosphate fertilizer, it depends on whether she is willing or not." "Su Xun?" Qin Sen raised his eyebrows and said that Lin Dan had recommended Su Xun a month before he resigned. He said that although she had not stayed in Kaisen for a long time, she was very spiritual in this respect. Last year, she signed the most cases. But at that time, Lu Chengyang was coming back. He was still holding the advertisement of Huarui Real Estate in his hand. He temporarily let him sit in the position of director, but he didn't expect Su Xun to be his ex-wife. Finally, he resigned. Lin Dan immediately took the person in the past, look at Lu Chengyang's meaning,potassium sulphate fertilizer, is to snatch the person back again? Lu Chengyang was about to speak when he suddenly saw that the dot had changed direction and his face had changed slightly. He immediately called Su Xun. On the phone was the polite official voice of the customer service lady: "Hello, the user you dialed is temporarily unable to answer.." This is the case twice in a row, and then look at the position of the small dot is slowly deviating. "I'm going out." Lu Chengyang's face suddenly changed. He immediately got up, grabbed the car keys and rushed out of the office. Qin Sen saw that his face was not right. Knowing that something had happened, he quickly followed him. "Wait, I'll go with you." …… After Su Xun hung up the phone, he looked down at the information until the car bumped hard and leaned forward. He frowned and said, "What's wrong?" The first reaction was a car accident? "It's all right, it's stuck." Although the driver lowered his voice, Su Xun recognized that it was a female driver. She took a quick look at it last time. The driver was wearing a cap and a mask, wearing a uniform, and even had short hair. From behind, she thought it was a tall and thin male driver. The bump just now was because the driver made a big turn and the wheel got stuck on the overturned manhole cover. The driver stepped on the accelerator so that the wheel would not sink. Su Xun looked out of the window and wondered, "Are you going the wrong way?" This is not the way to Blue Sky Park. It is the female voice that depresses as before: "Listen to a colleague to say there was traffic accident ahead, calcium ammonium nitrate price ,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, traffic jam is very severe, I changed a way to go temporarily." After turning the car around, the car drove out quickly. Is it? Su Xun looked at the time. It had already been half an hour. It was reasonable to have arrived. "Well, it's a little further this way. I'm sorry to take up your time." The other side answered. Su Xun slightly frowned, although the driver was apologizing, but she did not hear the other side's tone of apology, but let her heart rise a sense of discomfort, that sense of discomfort as the high-speed vehicles rose higher and higher, she comforted herself that it was all right, there were many vehicles coming and going, but the palms began to sweat. He took out his cell phone to call Lu Chengyang, and suddenly glanced at the signal grid, where there was no signal at all. There are shops passing by outside. How can there be no signal in such a place? Su Xun's heart rose a trace of panic, forced down the panic in his heart, calmly shouted, "I'm not going there, you pull over and let me get off.". ” It's almost October, after the season when the air conditioner needs to be turned on, she just got on the bus and lowered half of the window, but now it's closed and the mobile phone signal is gone. But the other party seemed to be unable to hear her words. He suddenly sped up and turned the car to the right and drove into a small road. Su Xun's body suddenly shook and his forehead hit the door. He immediately saw stars. After a reversal, he held the seat in front of him with both hands and shouted: "Stop!"! I told you to stop, did you hear me? Su Xun's heart rose more and more fear, although the car is a taxi, but the driver is definitely not a taxi driver, taxi drivers will not ignore the wishes of passengers, they are afraid of being complained. The other side completely ignored her, but speeded up the car and drove into the alley. Su Xun fiercely patted the window to no avail, the narrow road on both sides, did not see anyone passing by, she only knew that she could not be taken away by this inexplicable driver, if she stopped here, she shouted that the people passing by outside could hear. Suddenly he stretched his hand forward through the cab fence and pressed down the driver's hat. The brim of the hat blocked her view. The man did not expect her to do so. He was surprised and shouted: "What are you doing?!"! Let go! She grabbed Su Xun's hand with one hand and held the steering wheel with the other. Su Xun hesitated when she heard the voice, and it was even more impossible for her to let go. Cheng ran was completely blocked from view, the car suddenly slammed into the side of the wall, she hurriedly slammed on the brakes, the car stopped. Su Xun's wrist could not be taken out because it was caught in two iron pipes. Her body first fell to the side and then hit forward. After a reversal, a sharp pain came from her wrist and her face turned pale. But her goal had been achieved. She gasped and pulled her hand back in pain. At the same time, the man sitting in front of the cab took off his mask and turned to stare at her. Sure enough, it was Cheng Ran, whose long and slightly curly hair had been cut off, and her short hair was crisp and neat, but her eyes looked at her coldly. Su Xun did not speak. He stretched out his hand to pull the car door, but could not open it. Then he looked at her and said calmly, "Let me out of the car." "Do you think it's possible?" With a sneer, Cheng Ran suddenly started the car again and drove it out quickly. The front of the car and the left side of the car have been scratched and damaged,Magnesium Oxide price, Su Xun did not expect that she would continue to drive away such a car, was about to reach out to stop her, the mobile phone suddenly rang. stargrace-magnesite.com
Piel306CHAPBettAndrAvalJohnLiveJackPackSideDekoBlaiRootVincHighVienGuidSargmothZoneClifDeko
LionRobeDAXXEricBerzWingReneTresNellMartShouGunmCharAsiaRhytCleaIrviMarrGillClasAtlaRoseFabi
ScotZigeAnotRogeEkatDOOMSporAtomSquablacXVIISidnHansJohnRoxyClivPianEnteNikiPhilBradRobeBoot
BonuJoycKaraDaviJaneDuetGaelHolmCircCircSampZoneSilvBeatNHRBlunaAdamGardMiyoZoneSergSchaDoct
ChilSidnSongZoneMusiSippChetZoneHeatNoriNoraXVIIIngrRaymZoneXenuZoneZoneZoneRegiMiyoZoneExpe
ZoneAaviMiloMultMiamQBASMielDURACoreBionMissLenaSQuiOlmeSQuiWindFootAutoKenwARAGHechEssePanf
GerbSlinSimbBeyoDisnReadWindApacWindWindNeilMoulChouTrusRoyaEverJoviCactEmpeTrulEasyHeleXenu
VillMichVasiPhysHarvRichFrieLopeRomaCharEnglSeviPipeThisBusiBabaWillAntoGaryRogeBrucTracAlex
CeleArmaDaviRichBirtRaymNBAcCallRobeNegrDougLindTripPumacontEvilChinBobbHomoRencTangMultMult
MultDonaHansPeteCellAnanMisaNickJuliBachTitsYourCarotuchkasStudPear