MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Queen of the Xie family

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen of the Xie family
"Let the meal be passed on.". There are a lot of delicacies in the garden. Let them cook some fresh and good dishes. Xie Ning took a deep breath, sat up straight, gazed at the emperor's face, and said with some difficulty, "I want to apologize to the emperor." 126 points of affection "If it's about Yuyao, I already know." Xie Ning was stunned, his eyes, which had been washed by tears, were particularly clear, his nose was slightly red, and his hair, which had just woken up, was somewhat scattered. When she looked at him like this, the emperor suddenly had a feeling. My palms are hot, my heart beats faster than usual, and I feel a little nervous. There was also a slight dizziness in front of his eyes, as if he was going to be sucked in by these eyes. My concubine's carelessness almost led to disaster. The emperor's finger touched her lips lightly. I can't blame you for this. It should be my fault. You have just given birth to a child not long ago, and you have never taken care of a child before. Suddenly, you have three children, big, small and small, around you. Who can guarantee that you will not make any mistakes? Even I can't guarantee that I haven't done a single wrong thing. Xie Ning shook his head. "That's different." She and the emperor understand that some mistakes can be made, some mistakes can not be made, as long as once is enough for people to regret for life. The emperor said this only to comfort her and excuse her. But Xie Ning could not use this reason to excuse himself. The emperor was about to say something when he suddenly turned around. Xie Ning's line of sight glanced over the emperor's shoulder and looked at the door. Princess Yuyao was wearing an apricot skirt and a bright red long armor. She was holding the door frame and looking at them with her head tilted. Xie Ning hurriedly wiped the corner of his eyes again and made a move to Princess Yuyao. Princess Yuyao slowly walked over, very naturally leaning on Xie Ning's side, her head also leaning on her body. The emperor stretched out his hand and tried to touch Princess Yuyao's hair. Seeing that she had not evaded and hated her, he gently touched her head a few times. Look how much she kisses you. She knows you treat her well and can't leave you for a moment. Xie Ning put his arm around Princess Yuyao and felt the child's unreserved attachment to her. During the day, because she could not be found, he would rather shrink into her bed with her pillow than seek comfort from others. If the maidservant is lazy and does not do his best, he will change it and pick another diligent and obedient person to make it. That's all for this matter, no need to say more. Xie Ning hugged Princess Yuyao and answered softly. The emperor looked at the mother and daughter in front of him, knowing clearly that they were not mother and daughter, but for a moment he was in a trance. It seems that this is the most suitable way for them to be together. At least, collapsible bulk containers ,plastic pallet crates, he had never seen Shufei get along with children like this in front of him before. In her memory, the imperial concubine was always gorgeously dressed, and she was afraid that she would be stained with lip fat, so she would not kiss her daughter like Xie Ning. If it is too close, the hedgehog-like protruding steps and hairpins in her hair will prick and hook the child. The emperor felt that it was not like being a mother. When you didn't wake up just now, he should have been pleading for you, and he said he was crying. "Is it?" Xie Ning looked up. "What did he say?" "It's all your good words." Smiling, the emperor straightened the ruffled hair of Princess Yuyao, and then straightened it for Xie Ning. "But I have agreed not to say those words to you." "Why?"? Since it is a good word, that I also want to listen to it. It's not a bad thing to say. What's not to say? "He will be embarrassed, you know, this child is particularly concerned about face, feel that he can not always lose his dignity as an elder brother, otherwise how to set an example for his younger brother and sister?"? After crying in front of me, he felt that he had lost his temper. The emperor whispered in Xie Ning's ear, "I've already promised him this. You don't know. Don't let the child lose face." What a big child, but he acts like a little adult. Maybe the children in the palace are so sensitive and precocious? "All right, get up and wash your face. It doesn't matter whether you comb your hair or not. Anyway, there's no one else. It's time for dinner." Now that the emperor has said that he will not mention it any more, he really cannot mention it any more. Xie Ning is still a little guilty. Does the emperor really not mind? Perhaps there are still some, but the emperor did not show it. But when Xie Ning thought that he had a trace of reluctance and unhappiness, he felt uncomfortable. She would have preferred him to get angry and punish her directly, rather than hide it in her heart. Xie Ning got up to freshen up. Qing He took a skirt and changed it for her. As she combed her hair, she whispered in her ear, "Master, I don't know. The emperor just punished the princess's wet nurse and the maid of honor. His face was so frightened that the maidservant's soul was about to disperse.". But as soon as he entered the room and saw his master, the emperor's face was like ice and snow meeting the spring sun, and all of a sudden the ice and snow melted. Xie Ning gave a gentle hum, holding a hairpin in his hand. Qing He asked again, "Did the master tell the emperor about what happened in the Changchun Garden today?" "I haven't said yet." Qing He skillfully pulled up his hair for Xie Ning and buckled it with a hairpin. He whispered, "Master, don't be too sad, and don't be too angry. I'm so angry that my body will make others proud in vain." Both the master and the servant knew who the other person was in her words. You have to tell the emperor about this. Princess Mingshou is so arrogant. According to the maidservant, no one else can do anything about her except the emperor. Princess Mingwei is a sister, and her status is much worse. Looking at it today, they have no sisterhood at all. Princess Mingshou will not sell her face. As for the others, it's too late to add insult to injury,secondary containment pallet, and they won't help us. You come back and tell the emperor that this matter will be settled as soon as possible. If it drags on, the maidservant is worried that she won't know what will happen. "I know." It's just a little hard to say, and I think it's harder to say than what happened to Princess Yuyao just now. No wonder people always say that family ugliness should not be publicized. It is doubly difficult for them to say such shameful things. Where is the second prince? "I just woke up and the wet nurse fed him." 。 binpallet.com