MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Age of Light _ Blood Red _ txt Novel Paradise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age of Light _ Blood Red _ txt Novel Paradise
The deep sound of the horn came from all directions, and the only east gate of the Dragon City of the abyss was slowly closed, three miles long inside the city gate. Twenty-four meters thick, cast with magic alloy, the gate reinforced with magic array slowly put down. Then there was a flicker of flame near the gate, and the gate and the wall had merged into one, and there was no gap to use. A large group of mercenaries armed with magic crossbows rushed out of the secret passage inside the city wall. They lined up on the wall. The dense crossbow arrows locked the only passage outside the East Gate, and all the crossbow arrows were ready to be inspired. The passage outside the East Gate of the Dragon City of the Abyss is 20 meters wide and three miles long. It is a rainbow bridge built by magic. The deck is no more than a foot thick. Because of the magic reinforcement, the bridge deck is enough to bear the weight of the dragon. There is no bridge pile under the bridge deck, as long as the magician stationed in the city at random a spell, the magic Hongqiao will break in an instant, the people on the bridge deck will all fall into the deep valley of the moat. There was no sound of footsteps. A slender and tall figure walked slowly from the other end of the Hongqiao Bridge and slowly approached the city gate. This is a male elf with magnificent long aqua blue hair, clear eyes like moonlight, beautiful face, much more beautiful than human beauty. His height is more than eight feet, slightly slender body lines are soft, well-proportioned, like a statue can not pick out the slightest flaw,plastic pallet bins, the whole body is covered by a circle of brilliant halo, emitting a kind of soul-stirring charm. He had a six-foot bow on his back. With a pot of arrows and a machete hanging from his waist, he wore a set of divine wood armor, a specialty of the elves. Carved with the essence of the trunk of a tree that has been whirling for ten thousand years, it has been soaked in the Elf Moonlight Spring for ten years, and then absorbed the essence of the sun for ten years, and so on ten times. Two hundred years of hard work,collapsible pallet box, through hundreds of enchants by elf masters, a large number of defensive and auxiliary magic arrays are blessed, and then as many magic gems as possible are inlaid as decoration and energy. Only in this way can we make a set of real divine wood armor. The whole body of the sacred wood armor is magnificent silver-green, and the thin armor is completely hollowed out. It is carved with numerous exquisite patterns. Gauntlets, leggings, kneepads, armor, skirts, this whole set of armor is not so much armor as a collection of works of art by the crazy artistic cells of the elves. It looks slender and exquisite, as if the wind can break it. It has a terrible defensive power. Every set of qualified armor is at least top-grade holy armor. And on the body of this handsome and extinct elf, he wore such a set of exquisite and amazing defensive divine wood armor. With graceful steps, like a wisp of breeze, plastic bulk containers ,plastic pallet suppliers, he walked to the east gate of the Dragon City of the Abyss without any fireworks. He stood about three hundred meters away from the gate, and then he was very gentle and elegant. He walked to the people on the city's head with a complicated, complex, ancient, and basically no human beings could recognize the ancient elves' court etiquette. Linzi's mouth twitched, the green fire on the back of his hand became hot again, and the flames jumped up more than a foot high, burning his flesh'squeaking ', and even transparent grease was boiled out. Lingwen poked her little head out of Linqi's shoulder. She looked at the graceful and graceful spirit curiously and said with heartfelt emotion, "Is this the Moon Spirit?"? What a perfect race! The ceremony he had just performed was the court ceremony of the Archaic Elves of the First Elven Empire after the end of the destruction calendar. This kind of etiquette, even now the elf royal family, also very few people understand. Mr. Mo looked at Lingwen in amazement and exhaled heavily. The destruction calendar has just ended, and the first ancient elven empire was built by the ancient holy elves who survived the ancient divine war? It was a powerful existence that once ruled half of the world and almost exterminated the undead. It's just how many years ago was that? The male elf actually remembered the court ceremony at that time, and the moon elf was indeed a perverted race. Straightening gracefully, the moon elves outside the city spoke in a voice a hundred times more crisp and delicate than the call of the oriole: "By the order of the noble Queen of the Green Moon, the servant of the supreme elves and gods, I have come here to retrieve the lost property belonging to the moon elves." After a slight pause, the Moon Elf chuckled: "As for the thief who shamelessly stole the treasure belonging to my clan, the bandit who was branded on her body by the noble Queen of the Green Moon, the Moon Elf is a peace-loving race. I don't want my weapon to be stained with your dirty blood, so please commit suicide!" He slowly raised his hand and gently pointed to Linzi standing on the head of the city: "Wan En?"? Dragon Mountain ? Please kill yourself. Lin Qi opened his mouth, and he finally saw what kind of style the Moon Elves, known as the most noble elves, had. What an amazing race, so high above, so taken for granted, to decide a person's life and death lightly, and he also showed such compassion, such kindness, as if it was a great favor to let himself commit suicide. Lin Qi was about to open his mouth to reply to this month's elves, and a rough voice had spread all over the Dragon City of the Abyss. Wow, there is a grandson outside the city, and it is a grandson with a small white face! Why do I think he should be a woman? Who can help me pull down his pants and let me see if he is a man or a woman? Of course, I want him to be a woman, because his chest is too flat. If he is a woman, then he is a crippled woman. "How can a woman who doesn't have enough big breasts have the courage to live in this world?" "Excuse me, who can help me pull down his pants?" Linzi closed his mouth, and the donkey opened his mouth, so there was nothing to say. The donkey's mouth was so lethal that Linzi saw that the moon elf's face had turned as green as moldy bread. Then his pale green face suddenly turned crimson, and the graceful and graceful moon spirit trembled and pulled out the sword from his waist: "Humble human, I want to fight with you!"! You have insulted me,plastic pallet suppliers, you have insulted the Moon Elves, you have insulted the most noble blood of the Elves Empire, and you all deserve to die! 。 binpallet.com