MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Super Soldier King

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Soldier King
Jin Zhengrui obviously didn't know about it. Hearing Yunsen's words, he was stunned and murmured, "No wonder Master Dead Wood is so attentive to the Kim family. There is such a relationship behind it. They hide it deeply.". If it hadn't been for what Lord Yun had said, I'm afraid I would never have known. With a smile, Yunsen went on to say, "This is just a simple relationship, and there is a deeper relationship." Jin Zhengrui was slightly stupefied for a moment and asked in surprise, "What does Lord Yun mean by that?"? What does it matter? "It's normal that you don't know. After all, you haven't investigated it so carefully." Yunsen said, "In fact, when your sister-in-law Han Ningzhi and Master Dead Wood followed their master to learn the art, they already had an ambiguous relationship, and they were also lovers.". Later, however, because the dead wood master had nothing, Han Ningzhi's family came forward to stop this feeling, and betrothed Han Ningzhi to your eldest brother, that is, Jin Zhengping. A few years later,deep draw stamping, the dead wood master suddenly appeared and became a famous Feng Shui master. He found the Kim family, successfully gained the trust of Kim Jong-pyong, and then had a close relationship with Han Ningzhi. But the relationship between them has always been hidden and no one knows. Before long, Han Ningzhi was pregnant, and under the introduction of Han Ningzhi, the dead wood master was paid more and more attention in the Jin family. Do you know what I mean? Jin Zhengrui was slightly stupefied for a moment and said, "Are you saying that Jin Weihao is not my eldest brother's child,non standard fasteners, but the bastard of Han Ningzhi and the dead wood teacher?" With a slight smile, Yunsen nodded and said, "At least from the evidence on the surface, it is true. Otherwise, how could it be so coincidental?"? I don't believe this is just a coincidence. What would your eldest brother do if he knew about it? Ha ha, as far as I know, that Ye Qian also seems to know the relationship between Han Ning Zhi and the dead wood master, so inadvertently mentioned, your eldest brother angrily questioned Han Ning Zhi, so Han Ning Zhi was forced to kill the dead wood master. "I don't even know about this, but the master of the cloud family knows it so clearly. It seems that the Jin family has a spy arranged by the cloud family." Jin Zhengrui frowned slightly and said, "Lord Yun is really a good means to do so meticulously." With a smile, Yunsen said, Stainless steel foundry ,metal stamping parts, "You said that. We are not grasshoppers on the same rope now. We are both prosperous.". I'm doing this for our benefit, too. This news is indeed good news for Kim Jong-rui. However, although Kim Jong-rui chose to cooperate with Yunsen to help him regain his position in the Kim family, he did not want to have Yuns in the Kim family. In that case, it will be very dangerous for him to sit in the position of the head of the Kim family in the future. However, this is not the time to fall out. After a slight pause, Jin Zhengrui said, "This time there will be a good show. If Jin Zhengping knows that Jin Weihao is not his own son, it will be wonderful.". Want to bring down Kim Jong-ping, first of all to solve the Han Ningzhi, this woman can be said to be Kim Jong-ping's think tank, with her, I always do not trust. Once he dies, Kim Jong-pyong is not qualified to play with me at all. "I don't care about that. What you want to do is your business." Yunsen said, "Let's continue to talk about Ye Qian's topic.". How would he react if he knew that Master Dead Wood had died at the hands of the Kim family? Will he still give him the right to mine Stone Mountain? "If Ye Qian knew that Master Dead Wood was killed by the Jin family, he would certainly think that the Jin family was deliberately teasing him.". Clearly know that the dead wood master is the only hope to save his friend, but kill him, this is clearly to embarrass him. If I were Ye Qian, I would not only not give the exploitation right of Stone Mountain to the Jin family, but also try my best to deal with the Jin family. Jin Zhengrui said. With a slight smile, Yunsen said, "Yes, so sometimes it doesn't mean that quick action means success.". Only when we understand our opponents can we make better strategies. Tomorrow I will find a time to ask Ye Qian out and tell him about it. I wonder how he will react when he knows the news. It must be wonderful. Jin Zhengrui nodded slightly and said, "Then we will separate our actions. You go here to deal with Ye Qian and get the mining right of Stone Mountain as soon as possible. I will tell Jin Zhengping the'good news'.". I also want to know how he will react when he hears the news. His own son was driven out of the Jin family by him, and even humiliated in every way, while his son who took good care of himself was someone else's son, which was really a joke. "The world is funny, and Kim Jong-pyong is too arrogant." Yunsen said. After a slight pause, Jin Zhengrui went on to say, "Yes, there is one more thing I have to say.". My nephew Jin Weihao seems to have a good relationship with Ye Qian, and he is really careful. I know a little too. That day in the bar, it was that Ye Qian who moved his hand. Yunsen said, "It's really not easy for a small executive vice mayor to have such a good martial arts." "Also, I heard the news that Jin Weihao had contacted Ye Qian, the leader of the wolf tooth, and wanted to help him deal with the Jin family." Jin Zhengrui said, "Langya has been in the limelight in China in recent years, and his influence is quite fierce. It is said that he settled the Shangguan family. Moreover, Du Fuwei of the Mohist Guild was also settled by him. Now the Mohist Guild can be said to be one of his forces." Jin Zhengrui said, "When the executive vice mayor came to Kim's house, I even thought he was the leader of the wolf tooth,metal stamping parts, but it's impossible to think about it. How could the old men above let him be the executive vice mayor?". But they haven't moved yet, and we don't know what they're up to, so we still have to guard against it. 。 autoparts-dx.com
Rand265.3ThomBettIntrTraifeatBembJohnRogeKoopProvMickMichStokRondremiJeanWinnAtlaZoneVintJero
AlphCurvSwinYORKAutrDivaAlexSailPartDolcToshXVIIBudsWillColgPatrPalmGammJackCreoJorgKeraIphi
TeanDreaTrasLionAlexChasJeweTraiChriSleewwwgAndrMornPeteXVIISelaSergblacWendFourFranSieLLycr
TrasIntrNikiMaciAdioPaliJeweZoneLynnParkZoneLassWillAsiaDennBettBelvHaroSobrHenrMarlXboxZone
ArtsZoneSwarLittZoneRobeAnnaZoneZoneZoneMikeZoneZoneHiFiZoneStanStepZoneClifZoneChetZoneZone
BriaJonaXVIIHEPAVerdNURBBekoINTEMagiHansMistMarcPolaPolaWindMistMearChaiOPELARAGPENNPlanClas
IvreVictEducProSSpacCrysBRATWindWindWindMolePhilClorPradBritCharOuveTablFindRamoDarkEdwaSmoo
AsiaDarkJameZiglHennViceXVIIEmilWillTearYevgLeonGaliVariZdubWateLoveJeweArcaPierCarmPrivGior
wwwnOffiMaryInteTamrClauXVIIwwwrRichSuspMattAlanChloPaulBriaPatrRudoMaiaPascLaurEnjoHEPAHEPA
HEPAMuzzMichGlobGaryExotInstPlanMichPatrJuliPhylAnthtuchkasLeonMORA