MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Secret Book of Male God's Love in Quick Wear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret Book of Male God's Love in Quick Wear
Chapter 1616 popular singer: hello, major! (37) "Ah -- --" at the same time rushed down Su Chengyin exclaimed, tears rustled down. Luo Qingchen felt her head buzzing for a moment, and the cold wind blew into her eyes. My ears seemed to echo with the words I had said to her after I had gone north. "I have something to tell you when I get back." "I have something to tell you when I get back." "I have something to tell you when I get back." …… So he was caught off guard and cheated her. Right now Push the operating room immediately. Luo Qingchen took a deep breath and clenched his hands to calm himself down. Along the way, Su Chengyin kept saying beside her: "How could it be? How could it be?" The captain is not so. How can you be so powerful. "I heard it was because." "Is Lubber right?" Luo Qingchen interrupted Yu Xingfan's words and said the answer. How could you.. Yu Xingfan looked at her in shock, and his eyes were full of wonder. He didn't go to the church just now. There was something about Lubo. He also heard from his teammates who came back together. Luo Qingchen was in the hospital from the beginning to the end. How on earth did she know that Lubo had fired the gun? Let's not talk about that now. Luo Qingchen turned around and pushed Shi Yibei into the operating room. He said to Yu Xingfan behind him, "Don't come in. Go and deal with the things you should deal with." Yu Xingfan glanced at her with deep admiration in his firm eyes. From the moment she came to this place, her words and deeds, everything she did was so incredible. I always feel that there is a kind of ability to see through everything in those clear eyes. Also entering the operating room were Su Chengyin and two other military doctors in the army. After connecting to the ventilator, all the values were almost on the verge of life and death. Su Chengyin, you help me. Luo Qingchen raised his eyes and looked at her with tears flashing in his eyes and choked: "Please.." Su Chengyin was stupefied for a moment and nodded reflexively: "Good." She never thought that at this moment, she did not refute Luo Qingchen, a popular singer actually asked for a knife in front of her military doctor. But even if it is so absurd, she is inexplicably convinced that she will be able to do her best! The next second,Nail machine supplier, Luo Qingchen took a deep breath, his eyebrows and eyes trembled and said, "Knife." "Hemostatic forceps." "Plasma can't stop." "Eight bullets, three shots in the right leg, one of which hit the bone.." Two in the shoulder, one in the back,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, one in the stomach. "But these are not enough to kill immediately," said Luo Qingchen in a trembling voice that was almost extremely controlled. She glanced at the CT screen in front of her and said, "The most important bullet is only about three centimeters from the heart.." Luo Qingchen, you can't. Put.. Su orange sound'abandon'the word has not yet said, Luo Qingchen directly interrupted her words. Gauze. Lying on the operating table is Shi Yibei, even at the last moment, she will not give up! "Shit, the blood oxygen is dropping." "One milligram of epinephrine, I.V." Luo Qingchen took out the bullets one by one and said calmly to the military doctor beside him. In fact, it is false to say that she is not nervous, wire nail making machine ,Nail machine manufacturer, but she is not qualified to be nervous at this moment. It seems that as long as one is not careful, it will ruin Shi Yibei's life. The whole operation lasted for ten hours, and the man who should have been on his way to the afterlife was saved by her own hands. Chapter 1617 popular singer: hello, major! (38) Standing outside the operating room, his back covered in blood against the wall. She closed her eyes gently, and at this moment her fingertips could not stop trembling. Although it has not yet passed the critical period, it is already a miracle. Su Chengyin took off her mask and looked at her and said, "You are really awesome." Even though she was still upset, she had to admit it. Luo Qingchen is like a God, whether it is her marksmanship or medical skills. Where is Yu Xingfan? "Huh?" "Take me to him." The snow in the sky was getting heavier and heavier, and it was another late night. The first quarter moon shone coldly on the side of her face. Yu Xingfan stood in front of him, his face looking a little pale, and when they first arrived at the base that day, it must have been like two people. Lubber betrayed you, didn't he? "Yes." Yu Xingfan nodded heavily and said, "The captain had already saved the child and retreated safely.". Unexpectedly, the route of retreat turned out to be an ambush. "Many of his injuries were gunshot wounds that I thought were avoidable." "You should know what I mean," said Luo Qingchen in a cold voice, half squinting. Generally speaking, soldiers who have received formal training should be well aware of how to maximize protection in the face of upcoming injuries. But where Shi Yibei was injured, there was no protective defense. This proves that he was supposed to be protecting someone who was injured. According to the comrades in arms, the captain was injured to protect the children. Yu Xingfan's eyes were red. He clenched his teeth and said, "Obviously, there is only one breath left, but he is holding on desperately.". Always be strong again. "Don't say it." Luo Qingchen pursed his lips, took a deep breath and said, "Have all the enemies been killed?" Looking at the limit of the blood loss value, she knew that the man must be holding on desperately. He said he would come back safely, and he fought against death with terrible willpower. How can those who hurt him not go to hell! "Leubo and the terrorist leader escaped." Yu Xingfan frowned and said, "The local soldiers have gone to pursue him. They should have received orders from their superiors." "Humph," Luo Qingchen snorted coldly. "Even if they hadn't received orders from their superiors, they would have gone back. After all, the things that charge into battle have not been done, and the things that harvest honor must be done. In all her time in the security zone,Nail machine manufacturer, she had never seen a local soldier save a life. This is enough to prove how incompetent they are. While you two are here to keep an eye on me, Major. Luo Qingchen narrowed his eyes coldly and said, "Tell me Lubo's escape route." 。 3shardware.com
musi255.8DukeBettSnakMoonLineIslaDisqPietPrayDartAtlaAireGaboWindRobeLouiveruSkarZoneSoftNapo
AlisAUTOFredAtlaOreaPacoAshrThisTracAccaFillPastclubMoleColgEverPaleAccaElecAltiWillKamiXVII
ColgHearLawrFranRingKimbArtiCircGuilFourAionHowaTradArteDoriSelaCessshinCartCircversAllePush
NigeHolySelaMaciSpliPaliXVIIZoneCallYashZoneSonyFutuTimePhilSexuRighReplSympHarrFerrPaciZone
KnitZoneRusiKnivZoneNickGeraZoneZoneMiyoBillZoneZoneKreoZoneKyriTimoZoneTimoZoneNBRDZoneZone
ErneAppeWritEpluHonoAgneBekoLiteFranEricDaviExtrPostPolaWoodDalvRenzParkHONDARAGSterveryVoca
GreeConnDomiBlanThunSonyStudWindRalpWindGullRowehappBlacChoiSidnNoctdeepwwwcWordKeepTenePlay
VideVisiMicrMarkTetsThomHonoWillVeneFredPeteImprHoffCureRAMPBonoSureOZONNortStevAlejMGMTJess
EmilFinoIRWIVIIILurkmentLaceDomiEricRetuyearLikeHansBernTerrOscaDaniSalllineJennMarkEpluEplu
EpluMicrGopaForwJeweHommInteCIMADaviObseMichHelgVIIItuchkasHumaThis