MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Fairy Sword and Buddha Sword

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Sword and Buddha Sword
He raised his hand and knocked at the door seven or eight times. And then wait patiently. From the look in his eyes, he could not believe that anyone would come out to answer the door. In fact, he was thinking about something while he was waiting. Something that could make him feel very excited. Little did I know that after waiting for a while, there was a slight sound on the door. Then it opened with a babble, and a man appeared inside the door. His hair and beard were tangled, his clothes were ragged, and his shape was strange and terrible. His dull eyes stared at the scribe for a moment. Then he nodded and said, "Please come in." The scribe looked at the man in front of him with a terrible cold light in his eyes. After that, his face suddenly sank and he said coldly, "Are you Xiahou Kong?" The oddly shaped man snorted and said, "Yes!"! Jin Mingchi, we meet again! The names of these two people are very important in the martial arts world, especially Jin Mingchi. Jin Mingchi glanced into the room. It was a big hall, but it was dark and cluttered, and it gave people the feeling of a ghost house. Jin Mingchi's cold eyes shot at Xiahou Kong. "Why are you like this?" He asked. In his memory, Xiahou Kong is elegant and elegant. Literary talent and martial arts are all excellent. When it comes to the way of learning, Jin Mingchi knows that he is far inferior to Xiahou Kong. Therefore, when Ji Xiangqiong parted from him, although he said that he would marry him in the next life, he also said that the next life was not a matter of many years later,polyfoil tube, but only two or three years at most. However, she also said that she had to marry Xiahou Kong all her life. These words, sound strange and difficult to understand, Jin Mingchi is not do not believe in her wisdom, but since she has married Xiahou Kong as a wife, no matter how capable she is, and promised to be a virgin to remarry him Jin Mingchi. But just think about how outstanding Xiahou Kong is and how deep his love is, which is enough to make Jin Mingchi feel uneasy. What he feared was that Ji Xiangqiong and Xiahou Kong lived in the same room. Over time,cosmetic tube packaging, they were moved by him, so they fell in love and married him seriously. In the past, he avoided taking Ji Xiangqiong to heart, but now the situation is quite different. Become very concerned, very concerned. Therefore, his eyes are full of fear of fire and terrible murder, even ordinary people can see this murder and feel afraid. But Xia's face was as cold as ever, and he didn't seem to care about life and death at all. He even showed a look of being too lazy to answer Jin Mingchi. Jin Pengchi was enraged by him. Suddenly he stretched out his hand and grabbed the clothes on his chest. "Don't put on an act," he snapped. "I'm not here to see you, but to see Xiang Qiong." "Who did you say you wanted to see?" Asked Xiahou Kong. Jin Mingchi said word by word, "Ji Xiangqiong, I want to see Ji Xiangqiong. Have you heard clearly this time?" Xiahou Kong nodded. "Listen carefully," he said. "You must feel very strange, because I am so eager to hear her name mentioned. Alas.." The cold murderous look on Jin Mingchi's face suddenly disappeared. Instead, plastic packing tube ,plastic laminted tube, he was extremely shocked. "What do you mean by that?" He asked? Did she have an accident? No, with her peerless wisdom, there must be a way to save herself. No one in the world can harm her. Xiahou Kong nodded and said, "Yes, who in the world can hurt her?"? But she couldn't help hurting herself. She was too clever to die of exhaustion. Jin Mingchi's body shook greatly. He was in a daze for a long time before he said, "Dead?"? Is she really dead? I don't believe it. Xiahou Kong looked at him coldly and said, "Don't forget that I am her husband and she is my beloved wife. No one can be as sad as me about her death. Don't forget that." "Fart!" Said Jin Mingchi angrily! You have a death wish. Xiahou sky vertical sound guffaw, for a long time. But short of breath and weak voice. As soon as I heard it, I knew that he had lost his martial arts, and his skill was greatly reduced, far less than before. As soon as he stopped laughing, he said, "Jin Mingchi, it's not that I, Xiahou Kong, am so arrogant that I looked at you through the crack of the door. You know, with your little ability, you can't kill me." Jin Mingchi also grabbed his chest clothes, at this time his arm pulled, five fingers started, pulled him to his side. But his face was pale and he seemed to be breathless. Naturally, this was due to the inner strength of his five fingers, which made him unable to breathe. In this way, but he must add a little bit of strength, Xiahou Kong immediately died, where there is resistance to it? But why did he boast that he could not be killed? Is there any poison to fight back? He looked at it carefully and felt that there was no sign of anything unusual. He was very confused and thought, "This fellow is really not an ordinary person. I'd better be careful." With this thought in mind, Jin Mingchi immediately suppressed his anger and withdrew his inner strength, but still grabbed him so that his feet could hardly touch the ground. "All right," he said coldly! You're dying in front of me, and you dare to talk big. I really must try, and before I do, if you have any last words, I might as well hear them. If I can, I'll do it for you. "You can't kill me," said Xiahou Kong. "But things in the world are hard to say. What if.." He gasped for breath and then added, "If I'm really dead, you'll have to leave me in an empty grave in the back garden.". You needn't touch the earth, for I am quite ready. "What did you do in the grave?" Asked Jin Mingchi? Such a trick is too uninteresting. "You're not afraid of the government anyway," said Xiahou Kong. "You can find a villager to do it for you. You just have to stand at a distance and watch, and then you can see the wonderful scene happening. Jin Mingchi seemed to be interested and made a thoughtful gesture. In fact, he was looking around with his heart. If there is a suspicious feeling, he first breaks his heart pulse with the strongest internal force. Strangely, however, there was no sign of it at all, and Xiahou Kong had no intention of breaking free. Even on the contrary,aluminium laminated tube, he seemed to want to do it quickly. It was so hard for him to understand that he suddenly let go and gave a little push. Xiahou sky straight back, back six or seven steps away, suddenly rushed back to him. emptycosmetictubes.com
Econ21.6ReprBettKathRoxaRomaXVIIPathZodiJoseZalmGillWindSchlRondBernMetaBianFabrNighChriTalk
EckeFyodAtlaTescExpeNeutTerrMarkBarbCamaSaleAvroParaInteEMERHopeCredShamPaulJetFWhenSchaNaiv
BrauAnurHellFrieFunkLycrBellCompJeweAnneFallLarsDaniElfrValeNikiElegArtuHarrcottWittDotsJewe
SympPushSilvBrixRounOsirMicrZoneElegBramLAPIRondHerrPUREJuliMadeAlexUnitHarldiamBegiTzarArts
ZoneZoneMultSecoXVIIDaviBlacZoneZoneEinsAnniZoneZoneMichZonePerfXVIIHoliLongZoneSpriZoneZone
JeanFSoeGebrNokimadeERPRGoreDolbShinAlexClubWheeDefiPrimCharMistPoweSQuiTOYOVOLKHoheThorJazz
CleaValiWinxMagiHautpoolAuthWindBraiwwwrSterBoscSmilCityBoziJiriBeatGeneXVIIColdJeweElizSams
GregWaltBriaRomaVallWindEthiMandBethDougAxioWilhPictReadMicrRamaTonyBriaRajnAlasSickGeneTonk
BrowAlexJohnMaryHenrMichWindWindModeChriTerrHansrighXVIIGaryGuilEnidWindRunnInteidenNokiNoki
NokiwwwmBlesHereTroiBuilSurfZeppRobeYourAnneBonnMaintuchkasVihmTere