MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Underbelly black boss, don't run away!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underbelly black boss, don't run away!
So tomorrow after tomorrow, until Wednesday, Xiao Da BOSS has not paid attention to Nuonuo. The little white rabbit finally couldn't help it and began to think about it. Could it be.. Is Xiao Da BOSS angry and sad this time? Really give up on yourself? Or.. He felt embarrassed to be refused marriage and waited for himself to apologize to him? It seemed that she was really too fierce that day, if she went to coax him. No, absolutely not! Nuonuo gritted his teeth, this thing is not wrong, is Xiao big BOSS take the initiative, too male chauvinism caused, if such a situation she also took the initiative to apologize, Xiao big BOSS will be more lawless in the future! The little white rabbit thought about it and took the initiative to find Xiao Yi. It was not right to wait for him to contact him. He hesitated again and again, but decided to go to find Lin MM first. The little white rabbit took advantage of the lunch break at noon and pretended to pull Lin MM aside. After pulling for a long time, he asked euphemistically, "Are you busy with your work recently?" When Lin MM heard this, she burst out laughing and pinched her chin and looked at the sky: "Huahua and I have been very good recently, and we are not too busy." The little white rabbit said disappointedly, "Oh," and made persistent efforts: "Er … … Except for you and Huahua? Lin MM clearly knows who Nuonuo wants to ask,Stainless Steel Squatting Pan, but also pretends to be a blank question, "Eh?"? Nuonuo, aren't you me and Huahua? Who else could there be? =_= Lin MM and Nuonuo have more contacts, and have the revolutionary friendship of serving BOSS and delivering meals together. In fact, they are already very familiar with each other. Seeing Nuonuo's embarrassed face, Lin MM winked and poked her on the shoulder and said, "Well,Self-closing Faucet, I won't play tricks on you. I know you want to ask General Manager Xiao, but before answering you again, you must tell me something first." Nono blinked. "What?" "Did you quarrel with General Manager Xiao?" "Uh.." Nuonuo is speechless and looks at the sky. Is that a quarrel? It seems that the two of them are not jealous, but it seems that the situation is more serious than the quarrel. Lin MM looked at Nuonuo in a thoughtful way, and the fire of the Eight Diagrams in his body became more and more intense. In the end, he simply dragged Nuonuo and shook it fiercely, "Say it quickly!" Nono scratched his head. "Sort of." Lin MM is not satisfactory to this answer apparently, want to dig deep to listen to small white rabbit again: "What is that Xiao big BOSS doing recently after all?" Why don't you come to find yourself? Nono didn't have the nerve to say the second half of the sentence. Seeing that there was no gossip to dig, Lin MM shrugged his shoulders in disappointment and spread out his hands: "Actually, we don't know where General Manager Xiao has gone these days. It's also mysterious to ask the senior leaders.". I was going to ask you for some information. The little white rabbit was so depressed that he almost fainted on the spot. He managed to stabilize his expression and listened to Lin MM's thoughtful analysis: "Well, according to what you just said, Xiao BOSS must be angry." Nonora has long ears. "What are you doing in anger?" "Run away from home in anger!" Hearing Lin MM's firm analysis, Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl ,Stainless Steel Shower Tray, Nuonuo completely collapsed. I am the dividing line of the quarrel. Although do not believe the analysis of Lin MM, but Nuo Nuo is still Xiao big BOSS has been missing for three days to make restless. The first thought that jumped into my mind was-will something happen to Xiao Da BOSS? Such a thought, the little white rabbit can no longer sit still, also can not care what face inside, hurriedly to Xiao big BOSS made a phone call in the past. The mobile phone didn't ring three times, and the other party picked it up. Can be a simple "feed" word, let Nuonuo immediately fried hair. This is clearly not the voice of Xiao Da BOSS. Xiao big BOSS mobile phone has never left the body, now man-machine separation, but also a strange man to answer the phone. A series of thoughts went straight to Nuonuo's mind, but the more Nuonuo could not sort out the order, holding the mobile phone all over slightly, but the other side had a slightly impatient "hello" sound. Nuonuo swallowed saliva before finding his voice, "Excuse me." Is Xiao Yi here? The person on the other side of the cell phone paused and then raised his voice: "Xiaoyi?"? He just went into the operating room. Hearing this, the little white rabbit's heart was in his throat in an instant, and he stood up from his seat. Sure enough, Xiao big BOSS had an accident, she knew that Xiao big BOSS was not like such a stingy person, how could he not contact himself for a few days. Nono trembled even more. "Which hospital is he in?"? I'll be right there. "It doesn't matter. Xiaoyi said it was a minor injury and no one had to come to see it." Hearing this, Nuonuo hesitated, as if. A little wrong ah, Xiao big BOSS is last Thursday began to disappear, if really had an accident, how is it now to do surgery? Moreover, listen to the other side said, it seems that Xiao big BOSS is still very sober before the operation, but also told that it is a trivial matter? Nuonuo took a deep breath and reminded himself to calm down before saying, "Er.." May I ask who you are? I'm Xiaoyi's father. Who are you? Alas, the old man is useless. He can't see the name on his mobile phone clearly without presbyopic glasses. The little white rabbit bulged his eyes and was stunned. It was Xiao's father who answered the phone? Nuonuo felt that the phone call had really killed too many white blood cells. He struggled for a long time before he changed into a sweet voice and wagged his tail: "Hello, Uncle Xiao, I am Nuonuo." "Oh, Nono ~" Nuonuo slightly nervous, "Xiao uncle, Xiao big BOSS how ah?"? Why did you have an operation? "Don't worry, he's going to the operating room to remove the stitches." (O_O)? So, there's no danger? And the stitches were removed in just a few days. It shouldn't be a serious injury? Nuo Nuo Jiong, Dad Xiao, can't you finish your words at one time? Just as he was planning to find Xiao's father and ask for the address of the hospital, the little white rabbit listened to the familiar male whisper coming vaguely from the other side of the mobile phone. Low and serious: "What are you doing?" "No, no," Xiao's father coughed with a slight panic. "You just went out and a phone call came." …… In an instant,Service Sink Faucets, there was a slight noise, and the phone seemed to change ownership. Again a little while, listen to Xiao big BOSS to take the voice of impatience slightly to call: "Nuo Nuo." 。 cnkexin.com
Econ207.7SpenBettDaiwRaviacheStepAsteWhitXIIIKonrRostOmsaWithGranBabySongTescSwisTrutTriaOrde
XVIIMarcTescNameAutrAloeSaraSOCOChriAloeJuleamouGeofNordCarrErneKamiPaleFlemFandJeanPlanMine
RicaJeanCantBlooTowaCotoHousArthCounLighFourElegBarbPhilDaniEmilFELIGreeXVIISelaRoxyCamiVolu
EasyGiocSilvElegJameMarcFourZoneClinBaldZoneRondNeonRondJackSkinQuanPixaArthRusiIrisSaisPelh
ZoneRondQuebLoveOyamAndrRobeGeraZonevadiFrieZoneZoneGigaZoneLIVEZoneBillCurtZoneAmoreSkyZone
LoreBrucDaniRiseBernRozaBoscPremCataBookOlivChakSwarDalvOlmeMistESIGParkGenuTOYOAndrSharJazz
RemiValiEasymormTeddWindFerrWindJohnHTMLHumaBoscDeLoCartDarlChriOZONManaPremSpenGridBETEAlfr
UtopBermpasaNeueHerbArnoXVIIRoboWaltAcadOverRobeBarbIkteStudSidefreeDennJeanJonaChriAnniLips
UMISSelmHansRachXVIIBonuThisJoseDeseMalcBenqDigiFranSharTheoWindwwwaDebiWindRoamleanRiseRise
RiseDougWoodManhEvenSunnEnjoHaveRobeMachJohnCaroDeretuchkasSincEliz