MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Spring River Flowers and Moonlight Night Fanwai Story Collection by Cute Fans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring River Flowers and Moonlight Night Fanwai Story Collection by Cute Fans
When Wang Zijin saw what he had said, he said hurriedly, "Yes, I never thought you would be such a person. I, Wang Zijin, was blind and made friends with you." Although the words were angry, his tone was mixed with sadness. Zi Jin! "You have to trust me," said the fan. "Don't doubt me at any time, okay?" Wang Zijin only felt that there was another bright hall in the words, and when he wanted to ask again, he saw that the lights were suddenly bright in front of him, but it was the servant who lifted the curtain of the sedan chair and asked them to get off. Arrive Feixiao laughed, lifted her robe and jumped out of the carriage. Wang Zijin saw a big house with bright lights, which seemed to light the night sky. Outside the courtyard, the smell of incense in the temple filled the air, and the sound of monks chanting sutras could be heard faintly in his ears. It seemed that the family was doing something. Alas, the two gentlemen are here at last. I've been waiting for you for a long time! An old man in brocade clothes came out of the door. It was the housekeeper Liu. The two of them saw him and returned the salute with folded fists. No need to be polite! The old housekeeper said hurriedly, "Come with me to see the master. This is the back door. You may have to walk a little longer." Wang Zijin was discontented, and when he heard that he was coming in from the back door, he could not help humming a few more times. The housekeeper was so experienced that he said hurriedly, "You two have been wronged, but the door has long been covered with incantations by the Taoist priest,empty cosmetic tubes, and now it can't be opened at all!" When Wang Zijin heard this, he felt a chill in his heart. It seemed that the young lady was really ill. She was exorcising evil spirits in such a big way. She hesitated for a moment, not knowing which side was right and which side was wrong. In front of the scarlet gauze seems to see through his mind, looked back at him and smiled, as if to say to him, everything in this world is impermanent, there is no absolute, do not care too much about good and evil right and wrong,cosmetic plastic tube, otherwise it is just asking for trouble. He nodded and followed the scarlet gauze all the way forward. The courtyard was full of incense ash, which reflected the scenery in the courtyard, like a fairyland on earth and a furnace hell. The two of them followed the butler around and around. I don't know how long they walked. Finally, they could see a hall. There were two huge braziers beside the door. There was a grey-robed Taoist priest, who was dancing a peach wood sword between the two braziers, muttering in his mouth, as if he was very devoted. The sound of chanting sutras was coming from the back of the hall, one after another, thick and loud, which made people feel unspeakably uncomfortable. Sitting in the brightly lit hall was a big bearded man, dressed in purple silk and satin, tall and strong, but with a yellow cloth strip painted with the Eight Diagrams on his head, which was very funny. My Lord, my Lord, pump tube ,cosmetic tube, I have invited a noble man back! The big fellow, who was estimated to be forty or fifty years old, had been meditating and chanting sutras on a chair. After listening to the report of the servant, he opened one eye and took a look at the scarlet gauze. His body tilted and he almost fell off the chair. Pointing at the scarlet gauze, he said to the housekeeper, "Are you old and confused?"? A genie has not been driven away? Why did you find another one? "Sir, sir, this young man has special powers and will surely help us tide over the difficulties!" General Su looked up and down again, shook his head and said, "I don't believe it, I don't believe it. Why don't I think this playboy who falls down as soon as the wind blows can have any ability?"? Tell him to go back! But she said with a smile, "First, please ask the general to dismiss these Taoist priests and monks. That evil spirit will come to your house tonight. I still have something to tell you." When Wang Zijin heard this, he said hurriedly, "Feixiao, Feixiao, can't these people help you?"? Why should they be dismissed? But she stretched out her hand to cover her mouth and whispered, "You idiot, these people are all liars. I don't even see what I am. What else do you expect from them?" When Wang Zijin heard him say this, he looked at the monk who was chanting sutras with great momentum, and then looked at the Taoist priest who was working hard at the door to dance swords and chant incantations. It seemed that not only were there people playing tricks on the street, but there were also many swindlers running amuck in the general's office. The general took a doubtful look at the scarlet gauze, ordered the monk and Taoist priest to be dismissed, and put out the flaming brazier. For a moment, the room was filled with black smoke, and people were turned upside down. It was very lively. "Are you really sure that the demon will come today?" "Xiaosheng can vouch for his life!" "Who wants your life?" "You're going to die," the general groaned. "Who's going to resist him?" Feixiao pointed to the prince and said, "Xiaosheng will take this young man's life as a guarantee." When Wang Zijin heard this, he was almost so angry that his seven orifices were filled with smoke. It turned out that he had asked himself to be a hostage, and that was how he had asked himself to help? Just as he was about to do it, he heard Fei Xiao whisper, "Wait a minute, you stay by the young lady's side and protect her." When he heard this, his face turned red, and he kept silent for the time being, telling him to protect the young lady? What should I do? What should I do if the beauty is abrupt? His heart was like a deer, and he had forgotten that he was a hostage. "Please ask the general to invite the young lady out," said Fei Xiao. "I want to make some arrangements for the young lady." The general stared, blew his beard, and seemed reluctant to say to the servant, "Go and invite the young lady out!" Wang Zijin was in high spirits for a moment. He had forgotten the enmity between Qingling and Feixiao. He stretched his neck and waited for the young lady to come out. Qing Ling likes, what kind of woman must be entangled? Must be the beauty of the world, right? I was on pins and needles for a moment, and I was very nervous. A quarter of an hour later, a woman with heavy makeup came out of the inner room. Fang Fang's face was covered with white powder. Her eyes were very pleasant, but her eyes were scattered. She was wearing gorgeous green clothes and gold jewelry on her head. She did not look like a girl who had not left the cabinet at all, but like a matchmaker somewhere. When the prince came in and saw Miss Su, he immediately looked dumbfounded and looked at General Su again. Their faces seemed to be the same mold, and they looked like father and daughter. How did this happen? How did this happen? How could Aya like such a woman? Could it be that he has been in the mountains for a long time and can't tell the difference between beauty and ugliness? 7. "Zi Jin,eye cream packing tube, Zi Jin?" Fei Xiao saw that Wang Zijin's eyes were straight and called him hurriedly. When Wang Zijin heard his call, he turned his head and said with a mournful face, "Can you not let me protect this young lady?"? I'm afraid "A real man should be able to help the needy and sacrifice his life for justice. What is this sacrifice?" 。 emptycosmetictubes.com
Econ23.4ReprBettXVIILoviBuenHarlDenyAlleRobeAntmKeviMicrDiamMicrDonaRondDolcKratMichDeanStub
AnatXVIIRingDISCExpeMipaCharJameJackCamaTimeOcchLuciEpilImprMichNiveOreaHomoOrieRingSchaAloe
BrauStewRichPeteAndrOmsaCaprAlexRobeGeorFallVIIIJohnHarlPanaNikiFeliIgorXVIIRoxyCollRomaEart
GravPushInfrAlanChicAdioVashZoneFourXVIIcottRondGregdiamJuliMystEyviAbenJuliRusiIndeUnisCrai
ZoneZonePerlBLACvitrStevTameZoneZoneAnthShonZoneZoneNokiZonePeteChriMariHenrHappArabZoneZone
RicheugeEtaiSiemPLEWINTEZanuProlevenMARVBeatStarEdmiGlamQueeMistBaroSQuiSTARVOLKunioAtlaDelt
PleaRiveWinxChibSteaSTATMercWindWindWindWitcMoulBorkTropBoziJiriBernBunnDaniWojcTurnRondHenr
DuniXVIItalsRomaJeweWillCurrJackMarcAdamLeonGaliLoveRunnGuesRavePuccStepAkonEachChriRajnComm
OxfoArmaEmanPhyoToveVeneWindSimsSporPhilWithRudyChloMichGodfGonnGarrHypnXVIIJeanGenrSiemSiem
SiemSaliHeavTalkHeleTrueEmilshocRobeVariCommCharIndituchkasGreaSoph
Please try Google before asking about New Product Site 447b963
Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Site e4f865_