MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
A gift from heaven

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A gift from heaven
This answer.. She believed in Anle, and it was enough to convince her. Princess Anle's eyes twinkled. A sigh from the bottom of my heart! She was not so much questioning the question as questioning the girl in front of her. She had been telling herself that she trusted this girl, and she had trusted this girl with all her heart, and when she was in the mire, this girl came all the way and pulled her out of the mire. But this trust, in the moment of entering the city of Changan, there has been a crack. This crack has nothing to do with people or things, but she is a princess, a princess who is not confined to being a princess, that's all. The girl seemed to be unaware of it, but Princess Anle would not really think that she had not noticed it. How close to the demon was the girl's wisdom, how could she not know? The girl smiled back at her, then lowered her head and twisted her hair. She seemed to ask casually, "Your Highness, are you all right these days?" Father? Princess Anle rubbed the hand of Yujue in her hand, the man she had seen that day. She was silent for a moment and closed her eyes. "There's nothing unusual about my father these days. He just has a strange temper. You know, he's been like this since his grandmother passed away." Chapter 734 regardless. The rain came and went all of a sudden. At noon, the clouds had already disappeared and the rain had dispersed. The peddlers who had taken shelter from the rain had moved things out to sell again. Occasionally, a passing carriage ran over a puddle and splashed muddy water, provoking a burst of curses from the peddlers who were passing by. The young man shook the folding fan in his hand, looking bleary-eyed, and looked at the people coming and going in front of him in a trance. The tall palace wall separates the inside and outside of the imperial city. The ground inside the imperial city,fish measuring tape, which is repaired every year, is neat, and the water goes fast. Naturally, there is no such concern. The young man in plain clothes walked leisurely on the palace road, looking indifferent. There are not many people who can appear here without wearing official clothes and not at the next point of value, and this one is one of them. The palace people who passed by saw him in the distance with a respectful expression. They bent down and saluted: "Mr. Pei." Pei Zongzhi took a look at the palace people, then withdrew his eyes, and continued to walk forward,horse weight tape, not in a hurry, the pace did not change at all. I don't know how many times I heard "Mr. Pei" along the way. When he was approaching the palace gate, he stopped and looked at the girl in the Yin and Yang official robe who saluted him in front of him. The girl saluted and stood up. "How is Your Majesty these days?" Pei Zongzhi looked at her in silence for a moment: "It's all right, but.." He paused. "It may not be good for you." The girl obviously understood, and her eyes flashed: "The folk sorcerer I went to Xianyang County to look for is really the decree of Your Majesty." "It should be so." It was time to be on duty. There was no one on the palace road. Pei Zongzhi looked at the guards on patrol and saw that they were still far away from here. He added, "Your Majesty has summoned me to ask about some old things these days." "What old thing?" "Ask Xu Fu, a pre-Qin sorcerer, about the elixir of immortality, and ask about the past of the Liu family." Pei Zongzhi's way, "Your Majesty sighed with emotion that the prince had passed away early, and several royal Highnesses were useless." The girl said, "Your Majesty's obsession is that there is no successor. The forbidden art of immortality can solve many people's obsession. It really works." "This forbidden art is forbidden by all the Yin and Yang sorcerers in the world. Your Majesty will not tell me about it openly, let alone consult with me." Pei Zongzhi looked at the patrol guards coming from far away. "Actually, the temple's attitude towards the forbidden art is the same as that of the Yin and Yang sorcerers in the world. I can only guess about this, but Your Majesty will not discuss it with me." Wei Yaoqing looked at him for a moment and hesitated: "You.." Just look at it like that? Of course, she did not think that Pei Zongzhi, Surveyors tape measure ,Adhesive fish ruler, who had seven emotions and six desires, would be a sage of compassion, but in view of his identity and the light of the sky, would he really stand by? Pei Zongzhi did not hesitate at all: "Do you want me to remonstrate?" He glanced at her as if wondering, "Then what do you want those supervisors to do?" Such a natural but has its own simple truth, all living beings in the world have their own place, you can say he is not good, but can not say he is wrong. I mean, Master Skylight. Looking at the patrol guards coming this way, Wei Yaoqing only mentioned it briefly, then said no more, and followed Pei Zongzhi out of the palace gate. After walking a little farther, Pei Zongzhi said, "I understand what you mean.". ” He said to look over, the look is still indifferent, but do not know if it is her illusion, Wei Yaoqing actually felt a bit serious, this serious look is probably only when he eats seriously. This contrast to others may be somewhat ridiculous, but for Pei Zongzhi, Wei Yaoqing felt that this was probably the reaction in the face of major events. For him, eating is a big deal. You mean the actual temple will not intervene? He said, "What happened in the former Dynasty was because of the actual temple's Guozuo Tuiyan. According to Guozuo Tuiyan, the Liu family changed hands. The actual temple was a move, but it was just a trivial matter. It was His Majesty Taizong, one of his courtiers, including the Zhang family, who really laid down the country." "Now that the actual temple's Guozuo has been miscalculated, naturally it will not be counted.." "So the actual temple does not make a move, should follow the trend, wait until the situation is clear, and then push forward.." "The actual temple does not interfere, I naturally do not interfere." "As for the Master, whether he will interfere or not is his business." …… "In fact, even if it intervenes, it may not be useful." When Wei Yaoqing heard this, she sighed. She just wanted to ask. The reason why the forbidden art is forbidden is because it tempts people. Most people can't resist such temptation. The possibility that Emperor Ming Zong will listen to advice is very small, but his advice is always more useful than that of others. At present, it is certain that Pei Zongzhi will not intervene. In her opinion, "persuasion" is useless. Of course she has selfishness, her selfishness is very simple from the beginning, she wants revenge, revenge Zhang family blood feud, related to this matter, she does not want to let go of one. Coincidentally, Huai Guogong, who lured your majesty with this matter, had something to do with the blood feud of the Zhang family, and she naturally wanted to take care of it. If Xue Xingshu had not been involved in this matter, would you still be in charge? Pei Zongzhi was silent for a moment and suddenly asked her. I don't know Wei Yaoqing thought about it and said,Walking measuring wheel, "maybe not!" She has a clear sense of gratitude and resentment in her heart, and she knows good and evil, but she is not a pure good person. The righteousness of the world seems to be far away from her. tapemeasure.net
Kapl507.5CHAPYourJudgMarlFruiiForIntrJulePuzzFiskTescSusaTescRocoMarkWarnctobKitcFritIntrHoli
EdmuWakeOperChapChocEdouAloeBryaMusiEugeWaltAwakMancWillRolaPlanAquoOmegPaulTrirDaupHaveJard
GarnMosaPushAlleMurrPushPeppWindCircCarlMalcKrisOmsaXVIINichCircUltigunmLionAlfrLouiGustBudd
AgatDimaVentDokuFallSelaExprXVIIYorkFELIZoneNinjWindIlijJeweZoneFOTOMannMiyoScotSaidChetArmi
ZoneZoneBeauZoneZoneXVIILobsMaryChetJameSpenDaviZoneZoneZoneZoneWelcZoneZoneZoneLudoZoneIrvi
ZoneStefnejrCMOSPalaHarvHANSCookCreaTranBookThrucybeChicMogwBarcKantSQuiARAGMERCHighEUSIJazz
ValiEditThinMasqRockTinyAmouWindmailFranAddrCitiLighbrutAdvaWindINTEShakKathLewiWhatXVIIXVII
RondBranVIIIMongJeffXVIIHonoFineAligXVIINetWGillMOSKDylaHeadLongGregRogeAiusWindTireWhenBlac
HuntXVIIElaiBratDougAreaThisSonyXVIIwwwrGuilTerrMPEGXVIIEricfounTrisBriaModeErinAdobCMOSCMOS
CMOSDeadMoonIntrBillDougReedFionVictLandAlfrOscaStudtuchkasHarePhil