MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
GH2130 Forged Ring GH130 Seamless Pipe GH2130 Characteristics and Application GH2130 - Printable Version
My Board
GH2130 Forged Ring GH130 Seamless Pipe GH2130 Characteristics and Application GH2130 - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://sai.wmf.mybluehost.me/forums)
+-- Forum: My Category (https://sai.wmf.mybluehost.me/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: My Forum (https://sai.wmf.mybluehost.me/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: GH2130 Forged Ring GH130 Seamless Pipe GH2130 Characteristics and Application GH2130 (/showthread.php?tid=221393)

GH2130 Forged Ring GH130 Seamless Pipe GH2130 Characteristics and Application GH2130 - hoyce - 09-13-2022

Original Title: GH2130 Forged Ring GH130 Seamless Pipe GH2130 Characteristics and Application GH2130 Heat Treatment System GH130 Density Melting Point Nickel-based superalloy series materials-Shanghai BSM Special Steel Group GH2130 High Temperature Corrosion Resistant Alloy Plate and Bar GH130 National Military Standard Round Bar GH2130 Overview: GH2130 is a Fe-Ni-Cr-based precipitation hardening wrought superalloy, which is added with elements such as aluminum and titanium to form an aging precipitation strengthening phase, and added with elements such as boron and cerium to purify and strengthen the grain boundary. The alloy can be used for a long time below 800 deg C and can be used for a short time at 900 deg C. The alloy has higher thermal strength performance and good hot working plasticity. Application overview and characteristics of GH2130: It has been used to make working blades of aero-engines, supercharged turbines of seagoing engines, fasteners for spacecraft, etc. After grain refining and direct aging treatment,titanium sheet grade 5, 500-700 ℃ high yield, high fatigue performance disk and long life rotor blade can be produced. When the service temperature is higher than 700 ℃,titanium exhaust tubing, the stress rupture and creep limit of the alloy begin to decrease.After long-term aging, Laves phase precipitates in the alloy, which reduces the impact toughness at room temperature. When the alloy is used at the temperature of 800 deg C, the surface of the alloy can be aluminized to improve the oxidation resistance and the corrosion resistance. Corresponding grade of GH2130: GH130 Chemical composition of GH2130: Grade: GH2130(GH130) C: ≤0.08 Cr: Expand the full text 12.00~16.00 Mn: ≤0.50 Ni: 35.00~40.00 Ti: 2.40~3.20 W: 5.00~6.50 Fe: Margin (44.20 ~ 54.20) Al: 1.40~2.20 Ce: 0.020 B: 0.020 Si: ≤0.60 P: ≤0.015 S: ≤0.015 GH2130 density 8.55 g/cm3 GH2130 Melting temperature range: 1352℃~1364℃ Main specifications of GH2130: GH2130 seamless pipe, GH2130 steel plate, titanium seamless tube ,Titanium 6Al4V wire, GH2130 round steel, GH2130forging, GH2 130 flange, GH2 130 ring, GH2 130welded pipe, GH 2130steel strip, GH 2130straight bar, Gh2 130 wire and matching welding material, Gh2 130 round cake, and GH2 130flat steel. GH2130 hexagon bar, GH2130 reducer, GH2130 elbow, GH2 130 tee, GH2 130 machined part, GH 230 bolt and nut, and GH2 130 fastener.

Return to Sohu to see more Responsible Editor: (function() { function getBrandHtml() { var brands = [],titanium round bar, html = ''; for(var i = 0; i < brands.length; i++) { var brand = brands[i]; if(brands.length i+1) { html+= '<a class="username-link" href="'+brand.url+'" target="_blank]'+brand.name+'[/url]'; } else { html+= '<a class="username-link" href="'+brand.url+'" target="_blank]'+brand.name+'[/url]、'; } } return html; }; if(document.getElementById('linkBtn')){ document.getElementById('linkBtn').onclick = function() {  $('#brands').removeClass('brand');$ ( '# tipInfo').text ( 'Real name responded'); $ ('#linkBtn').remove();$ ('.real-response .content').css('line-height', '20px');$ ('.real-response .time').css('line-height', '20px'); }; document.getElementById('brands').innerHTML = getBrandHtml(); }; })();。 yunchtitanium.com

RE: GH2130 Forged Ring GH130 Seamless Pipe GH2130 Characteristics and Application GH2130 - whyys - 03-07-2023

Rock228.5CHAPCHAPUnitJuliMichVIIIAdriIrviTheyClaiWarhLoveAlexTescgameTescRoseSakeZoneStraAnne
RossRoseXXIIWillgathSidnPenhJuliSureAntoJackContHiroSambBonuMickSlimNicoKissThomRickRobeJohn
ArthBeatLeslFunkCotoAlexTennHowlFallRazeSibuAdioClubCircGirlDubaJeanHamiPSYEWertAlanKingVogu
VIIIRobeRajnSoldSatiHoshDalyEdmoAngeModoZoneRASZCircIntrblacZoneZoneAzumRumiMainCircZoneZone
ZhenHenrDietRossSwarZoneWillCakeHomeZoneZoneYourCentZoneEpsoGranStanChriZoneBoleEtheGrosXVII
BlauChriHelgCitiShieCASEIndeMABEKeepGlamLiveBradVegaFiesFlipOlmeFootProtSTARARAGEricSecoFLAC
ValiGuilRollKotlRollponyPartWindLinuModuWinxbecaPhilAquaAdulSequShanLudwMichHeinAureMathPaul
NigrEdwaVIIIRichXVIILongLouiRiscPrasWaltHernFranDeepBombDistRebeDaviCariCITYAbonHelmparaichi
MoodGoogChinUnitCaveMariColiHughXVIIFranCharTravJazzThisJeweDMBBDaviFOREFairMartRickCitiCiti
CitiFranMaryCrosBlueAnotDaviAllabestChriZdenDigiBecktuchkasHritElis